Man in the Mirror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

3 posters

Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati? Empty Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati?

Post  Admin Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 am

Moonwalkman

Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati? Empty Re: Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati?

Post  Moonwalkman Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 am

I think he been murdered by Illuminati or somebody like that. Theres some much bein' hidden from us.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati? Empty Re: Was Michael Jackson murdered by the Illuminati?

Post  Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Moonwalkman wrote:I think he been murdered by Illuminati or somebody like that. Theres some much bein' hidden from us.

I think the truth has a chance to come out only if it will be a case of public matter. You know what I mean? As more ppl are aware that it was a murder as better.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 am

Just posting another video here:
    Micheal Jackson MURDERED by iLLuminati
    Moonlight
    Moonlight

Post  Moonlight Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 am

I know that there's another thread where people have been discussing the various 'Illuminati theories' and the wider implications of all of that in some depth, I would like to contribute to that other thread at some point too, to discuss the various issues raised with you all, because of it's wider importance for our future as a whole. But it's a huge, broad and complex subject area and my main focus just at the moment is on finding out what actually happened to Michael Jackson on the 25th June 2009.

So, I thought I would reply in this thread, to suggest we keep this particular thread focused on direct connections between the 'Illuminati' and Michael Jackson's actual death, rather than the role it may have played throughout his life overall. ie. That it goes beyond the looser theorectical connections that people have already highlighted and examines closely and specifically whether or not, this was directly connected to his death on 25th June 2009.

Initially that first youtube video above, amongst other things, made perfect sense to me as being a reason why Michael Jackson may have been murdered. I do feel this has played its role in his life and his death overall.

But how do we tie this overall picture to his death directly?

One of theories behind this, which was the most persuasive to me, rests upon the motive of the destructions of Michael Jackson's postive messages to the world over his lifetime and the impact he may have made with any messages he may have delivered on his up coming tour This is it.

One only has to look back over Michael's career, his music, lyrical content, his speeches and his elaborate show designs and more specifically the emotional connection he has made with millions of people globally, to understand that he was indeed very powerful at delivering his messages to the world.
    So irrespective of what the message was (which in itself has been subject to debates) overall, this theory has gathered wide acceptance and significance in terms of there being many people who believe that the 'Illuminati' did not want his message delivered to the world (whatever it was) and so they put a stop to it by killing Michael Jackson before it happened.

It's a persuasive theory and one that I personally felt carried a lot of weight overall, however, it has occurred to me more recently, that perhaps this theory doesn't stand up so well as I initially thought.

This theory rests upon the This Is It Tour taking place. Now, if the 'Illuminati' are behind the death of Michael Jackson, because they feared the consequences of this tour, why would they have allowed and assisted him to create and embark upon this tour in the first place?

I've been musing over this for a while, why would they go to all the trouble of setting something up they didn't want to have happen? (I have another theory about that but it belongs in a separate thread/discussion as it relates solely to the music industry aspect and not the wider political issues that the all encompassing Illuminati theory covers).

If we accept that the Illuminati own the means to control everything and that the Music Industry is a known and used part of that picture, then we also accept that without them, this Tour would not have been possible in the first place.

So, where does that leave us, in terms of this theory?
    ~ discuss...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am