Man in the Mirror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

5 posters

Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Ok I have to register here now.
    lotusflower

Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Post  lotusflower Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 am

Yes that is a great thread, I have not registered yet.

I also post on this illuminati thread on Michael on the David Icke Forum, it is hard work.I find it quite extraordinary that on a conspiracy forum like david icke so many people quote tabloid trash, as a source of info around MJ with little understanding it is just a medicum to ,manipulate minds.

If anyone wants to join me it is here.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79291&page=10
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 am

lotusflower wrote:Yes that is a great thread, I have not registered yet.

I also post on this illuminati thread on Michael on the David Icke Forum, it is hard work.I find it quite extraordinary that on a conspiracy forum like david icke so many people quote tabloid trash, as a source of info around MJ with little understanding it is just a medicum to ,manipulate minds.

I think it would be a good idea to ask Arabian Knight to copy his info to David Icke Forum. I think it will help ppl to understand what is going on. Then I will post my info. I hope it will work.
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Admin wrote:Another thread about freemasons was closed on MJJC board. They say it is religious intolerance now LOL

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81975

Blame BOG..LOL
    Arabian Knight
    Arabian Knight

Post  Arabian Knight Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 am

I find it strange that MJJC is not allowing a respectful religious discussion, it is strange that they will allow it if it is NOT related to MJ’s death… Such as Michael’s religion, his faith, fast and pray, etc… History has a lot to do with religion and you cannot separate that because Michael did have a lot of religious references in his songs such as “Will You Be There”.
    Arabian Knight
    Arabian Knight

Post  Arabian Knight Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 am

afrika wrote:
    Admin wrote:Another thread about freemasons was closed on MJJC board. They say it is religious intolerance now LOL

Blame BOG..LOL

Did you see what happened to Bo G here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81718

Very Happy

Bo G

Firstly, Dont deal with it. No one is aksing you to so to come at my moderators in this manner will not be tolerated.

Secondly Let me just say, since you have been here I have had more than enough complaints about your conduct and your comments above in a completely seperate thread continues this case, heed this warning I expect a change in how your using my forums towards its tone and the other members here.

I simply will not tolerate this anymore.

Gaz
    Owner of MJJCommunity
    Arabian Knight
    Arabian Knight

Post  Arabian Knight Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:25 am

Admin wrote:
    lotusflower wrote:Yes that is a great thread, I have not registered yet.

I think it would be a good idea to ask Arabian Knight to copy his info to David Icke Forum. I think it will help ppl to understand what is going on. Then I will post my info. I hope it will work.

Can you help in interpreting the Russian symbols which I have posted recently, the ones which appeared in the History teaser:

http://michaeljackson.ae/showthread.php?74-The-Illuminati-NWO-Killed-Michael-Jackson&p=199#post199

Thanks
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Arabian Knight wrote:
    afrika wrote:

Blame BOG..LOL

Did you see what happened to Bo G here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81718

Very Happy

Bo G

Firstly, Dont deal with it. No one is aksing you to so to come at my moderators in this manner will not be tolerated.

Secondly Let me just say, since you have been here I have had more than enough complaints about your conduct and your comments above in a completely seperate thread continues this case, heed this warning I expect a change in how your using my forums towards its tone and the other members here.

I simply will not tolerate this anymore.

Gaz
    Owner of MJJCommunity

LoL. I saw that...Thanks to lotusflower
    I see ‘’Starwatch’’ couldn’t take it anymore as well!!

She’s has this crazy idea about illuminate. I don’t why she hates the topic.

If you say anything about illuminate, freemasons and in bog’s mind you’re immediately branded anti-Semitic. What a Joke!!
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Arabian Knight wrote:I find it strange that MJJC is not allowing a respectful religious discussion, it is strange that they will allow it if it is NOT related to MJ’s death… Such as Michael’s religion, his faith, fast and pray, etc… History has a lot to do with religion and you cannot separate that because Michael did have a lot of religious references in his songs such as “Will You Be There”.

Could it be, most of the fans in MJJC are atheists?
    Arabian Knight
    Arabian Knight

Post  Arabian Knight Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:39 pm

afrika wrote:Could it be, most of the fans in MJJC are atheists?

I can’t really say that, there was the time when I had a great time on MJJC but recently I started questioning few things, eventually losing interest in MJJC.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Illuminati and freemasons believes is not a religion. MJJC just wants ppl to shut up about illuminati, this is why they found a reason to close this thread. And a reason is stupid :religious tolerance. This is the media game as ususal. MJJC under Frank Delio Control. I believe that AEG fat cats are all belong to one spot. Afrika, you know what I am talking about. You even sent me PM about each person around MJ.
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 am

Admin, I hope you don’t me posting this.

In a very rare copy of the Annals of the Bohemian Club,celebrating the 125th anniversary of the founding, the elite membership from George W. Bush and his Father, George H. W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Helmut Schmidt and others are documented.

Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO) - Page 2 2cp2rdt
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO) - Page 2 2iafsw3

Germany's Chancellor Helmut Schmidt addresses the elite of the world at a lakeside talk. Helmut Schmidt, in his own autobiography, "Men and Powers, a Political Retrospective, says that he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilberberg group. He also says that he has been an active participant in bringing in world government. Mr. Schmidt also said in his book that leaders from globalist bodies travel to the Grove every summer. He talks about secret groves in Germany where they do druidic rituals, but indicates that Bohemian Grove is his favorite place to participate in these rituals.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Afrika I do not mind. I know they have crazy rituals.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok. Next post here will be about MJ HIStory video symbols. I posted some info to the forum Arabian Knight asked me for and I wish it to be here as well.

Ok let’s start from an easy symbol which is the star regarding a HIStory video. One step at a time.
    The star represents a human body. It is not a communist’s symbol originally. In ancient Chinese medicine this symbol represents human body and 5 different energies. I do not want to go deep in it, however I know enough about Chinese philosophy and Chinese medicine.
    This symbol originally didn’t have a negative meaning but illuminati used it during Russian Revolution 1917 and later it became a negative symbol for the world because it was representing communist’s country. Actually, there are so many controversial points with the star symbol because the Star used to change its meaning from negative to positive INSIDE USSR. If for ppl inside USSR it had a positive meaning, for the whole world at the same time it had a negative meaning. Well, I will try to keep it more simple.
    Like I said at the first time the Star appeared as symbol in Russia during Russian Revolution 1917. Basically it was illuminati/Jewish revolution. In Russia folks call it Jewish revolution, but is not an official historical name..
    So illuminati used this symbol as symbol of revolution and for Russian ppl it had a very negative meaning at that time because with this symbol Christian Monarchy has collapsed and Christian values were destroyed and as a result millions of ppl were killed. The country was destroyed and Illuminati government came to power.
    Later this symbol changed its meaning from negative to positive during the WWII.
    At this video you see an “Army of Love” but it looks very similar to a Red Army of Victory after the WWII. When I watch History video it remains me very old documentary when after WWII soldiers used to come home and thousands of people especially women and kids with flowers were waiting soldiers on the sides of roads. I believe that MJ watched those kind of documentary before he created his own video.
    A believe that Michael uses a symbol of Red Army in his video as a symbol of Victory for his Army of Love.

So from my point of view MJ uses this symbol with a very positive meaning and on the right sleeve of his outfit you can see a star symbol as well. On the left sleeve of his jacket he has number 777 which means “ spiritual perfection”. So together it means “Human” + “Spiritual Perfection” + Army of Love = Victory.
    Number 777 also was a Holy number for ancient Egyptians.
    This is it for now
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I've seen the Bohmemian Grove film too, crazy stuff.

I just learnt on another forum that Deepak Chopra is a freemason!!!
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 pm

lotusflower wrote:I've seen the Bohmemian Grove film too, crazy stuff.

I just learnt on another forum that Deepak Chopra is a freemason!!!

Deepak chopra is a Brahman, you know hight caste and all that.

He's just a puppet and liar!!

You could also be right
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:27 pm

I read Deepak was at some high level freemasonry event and also I read on another forum he is something called the club of rome an illuminati club,something to do with population control. It has got people like Rockerfeller and Kissinger in it as well as some New age people it is all very peculiar.

I think his spritual media personality may be just a mask, I'm not certain, maybe I'm just overly suspicious

I think it is strange he co wrote books with uri geller and rabbi shumely.

He is also published by Bertalsman publishers owned by the illuminati Mohn family. They also tried to buy MJ share of the sony catelogue after he died.
    afrika
    afrika

Post  afrika Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Rothschilds one said “Give me control of a nation’s money. I care who not makes her laws’’ He's talking about the ''GREAT'' America in here.

Lotusflower, i agree, he could be one of them. All I know is that he's Brahmin and a racist. He hates low cast Indians, he calls them ''the untouchable’’ I have never liked him and I think he’s a fool and fraud!!

We know mj’s will is a fake and they destroy the real one. Why would MJ leave all his earn money the people that he didn’t like? I believe they kidnapped Mj , beat him and killed somewhere else. His body was moved and he was already dead. That is why He’s was called, so the pathologists Could not tell the time of death. Do we actually know the time of death?! My guess is no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:39 pm

afrika wrote:Rothschilds one said “Give me control of a nation’s money. I care who not makes her laws’’ He's talking about the ''GREAT'' America in here.

Lotusflower, i agree, he could be one of them. All I know is that he's Brahmin and a racist. He hates low cast Indians, he calls them ''the untouchable’’ I have never liked him and I think he’s a fool and fraud!!

We know mj’s will is a fake and they destroy the real one. Why would MJ leave all his earn money the people that he didn’t like? I believe they kidnapped Mj , beat him and killed somewhere else. His body was moved and he was already dead. That is why He’s was called, so the pathologists Could not tell the time of death. Do we actually know the time of death?! My guess is no.

The will is fake I believe it.I do not think they kidnapped him, I think that somebody else was in the house, not just dr. Murray.
    Why would you keep fire places working in the summer time in California? It is alreday has been discussed but I would say once again they wanted to keep MJ body warm and make it look like he died in ambulance.
    Dr. Murray knows a lot but for some reason they didn't arrest him yet.
    Moonlight
    Moonlight

Post  Moonlight Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 am

lotusflower wrote:He is also published by Bertalsman publishers owned by the illuminati Mohn family. They also tried to buy MJ share of the sony catelogue after he died.

Do you mean Bertelsmann ? As in
    Bertelsmann Media Group?
    As in BMG
    ~ because if so, that is part of Sony! ~ oops here they are again!

In 2004, BMG set up a joint-venture with Sony Music to create Sony BMG, reducing the Big Five of music companies to the Big Four. BMG Music Publishing, the world's third largest music publisher, remained wholly owned by Bertelsmann at the time, but was sold to Universal Music Publishing in 2006.
    On October 1, 2008 Bertelsmann completed the sale of its 50 % stake in Sony BMG to Sony Corporation of America. Sony has since renamed its now wholly-owned music business to Sony Music Entertainment. These two divestitures marked the end of the Bertelsmann Music Group division and the selected assets that Bertelsmann decided to retain from these sell-offs will be the basis of a forthcoming BMG branded division, BMG Rights Management, which will focus on building, managing and marketing artist rights.

Have you got a source for the 'tried to buy MJ share of the Sony Catalogue after he died?

Btw did you know that Dan Browne's books are published by Bertlesmann & the films by Sony? Laughing
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Moonlight wrote:
    lotusflower wrote:He is also published by Bertalsman publishers owned by the illuminati Mohn family. They also tried to buy MJ share of the sony catelogue after he died.

Bertelsmann Media Group?
    As in BMG

In 2004, BMG set up a joint-venture with Sony Music to create Sony BMG, reducing the Big Five of music companies to the Big Four. BMG Music Publishing, the world's third largest music publisher, remained wholly owned by Bertelsmann at the time, but was sold to Universal Music Publishing in 2006.
    On October 1, 2008 Bertelsmann completed the sale of its 50 % stake in Sony BMG to Sony Corporation of America. Sony has since renamed its now wholly-owned music business to Sony Music Entertainment. These two divestitures marked the end of the Bertelsmann Music Group division and the selected assets that Bertelsmann decided to retain from these sell-offs will be the basis of a forthcoming BMG branded division, BMG Rights Management, which will focus on building, managing and marketing artist rights.

Have you got a source for the 'tried to buy MJ share of the Sony Catalogue after he died?

Btw did you know that Dan Browne's books are published by Bertlesmann & the films by Sony? Laughing

Bertalsman media sold their share in BMG Sony. They are no longer part of Sony.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/09/business/global/09music.html

Bertalsmen media and publishing global giants are both owned by Mohn family

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertelsmann

Bertelsman media or publishing it is all the same illuminati family.They made an offer for MJ catelogue I cannot access full article where it says it offered on MJ catelogue as you have to pay, but I can access this.

"Bertelsmann, the German media group, has launched a new music publishing venture with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts to acquire catalogues of songs with about €250m ($348m) of financing from the US private equity group.

The venture marks a strategic departure for KKR, which completed some of the world’s biggest leveraged buy-outs during the debt bubble, but is now looking for new ways to do deals after bank loans dried up".

I do know Dan Brown's books are published Bertalsman as is Deepak lol. I have not read Dan Brown books but have heard from other illuminati researchers that they are nonsense,nothing to do with the real truth around the illuminati. The illuminati like to mix lies and truths up with everything, this way it makes the truth impossible to uncover

Last edited by lotusflower on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Here is another one that shows others also having made offers on the catelogue including Haim Saban another global media mogul who employs Uri Geller

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/20/business/20fund.html?_r=1&dbk

Matthew Staver/Bloomberg News, top; Seokyong Lee/Bloomberg News
    Howard Stringer, top, Sony’s chief, and Thomas J. Barrack Jr., the head of Colony Capital, had deals with Michael Jackson.
    A handful of major financial firms have made inquiries into buying the Jackson estate’s 50 percent share of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, the company that controls most of the Beatles song catalog, according to people briefed on the matter. Among them are Colony Capital, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Plainfield Asset Management and the media mogul Haim Saban, these people said.

Sony/ATV is by far the most valuable asset in Mr. Jackson’s estate, and his 50 percent stake could be worth as much a $500 million. Mr. Jackson bought the majority of the Beatles catalog in 1985 for $47.5 million, after an informal chat with Paul McCartney about the wisdom of buying song catalogs.

Since then, Sony/ATV — formed from a 1995 partnership with Sony — has bought up the rights to thousands of songs from artists, including Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Beck and Taylor Swift. In recent years, it made a big push into TV production, helping to balance out its radio business.

“Sony/ATV’s really started to gain greater value in recent years,” said Barry Massarsky, a music industry consultant who has done work for Sony/ATV and its rivals. “I’m very bullish on its prospects.”

John G. Branca, the entertainment lawyer who structured Mr. Jackson’s initial purchase of the Beatles catalog and is now one of two executors of his estate, declined to comment by e-mail on Sunday, saying only that the Jackson stake in Sony/ATV “is not for sale.”

Mr. Branca and John McClain, a music executive, will make decisions about the estate, pending confirmation at an Aug. 3 court hearing in Los Angeles.

Still, that has not stopped financiers from approaching Jackson family members and Sony, people briefed on the discussions said. Some of these firms already have a connection to the Jackson family.

Colony, for instance, is a co-owner of the Neverland ranch, Mr. Jackson’s former home. The firm’s chairman and chief executive, Thomas J. Barrack Jr., has contacted representatives of the family, these people said. Plainfield, which lent money to Mijac, an entity that owns Mr. Jackson’s own songs as well as those from the likes of Sly and the Family Stone, has also contacted the family, these people said. (Mijac has an estimated worth of $50 million to $100 million and is likely to grow with the pickup in album sales since his death.)

Mr. Jackson nearly lost his stake in Sony/ATV — and his family’s fortune — in 2006. He was days away from filing for bankruptcy when Howard Stringer, the chief executive of Sony, dispatched his chief financial officer, Robert Wiesenthal, to Dubai to broker a last-minute lifeline for Mr. Jackson. Mr. Jackson was living in the emirate at the time and quickly spending cash.

“His finances were in complete shambles,” said Duross O’Bryan, a forensic accountant at the consulting firm AlixPartners who served as an expert witness at Mr. Jackson’s 2005 child molestation trial. “There were serious issues with regards to his ability to meet debt when it comes due.”

The deal, negotiated in Mr. Jackson’s suite at the Burj Al Arab hotel, saved the singer from bankruptcy. In return, Sony took greater operational control of Sony/ATV and received an option to buy half of Mr. Jackson’s share.

Despite earning hundreds of millions of dollars over his lifetime, Mr. Jackson was well known for having a mountain of debt, born of expensive indulgences like the sprawling Neverland estate, costly music and tour productions and art and antiques buying sprees. The estate still carries $400 million to $500 million in debt. Barclays holds about $300 million of debt against the Jackson estate’s stake in Sony/ATV.

It remains possible that Sony could seek to use its option, leaving the Jackson family with a 25 percent stake in the business. Some of the private equity firms have proposed teaming with Sony to buy the remaining stake from the family, these people said.

A spokeswoman for Sony said the company was not interested in selling its stake. Representatives for Colony, K.K.R. and Mr. Saban declined to comment. A representative for Plainfield could not be reached for comment.

Speculation about the Jackson stake in Sony/ATV swirled at the Allen & Company retreat for media moguls in Sun Valley this month. Several attendees said Mr. Stringer had fielded inquiries into the possibility over dinner. Mr. Saban made an informal inquiry then, these people said.

The stake is likely to continue to grow in value, and some members of the Jackson family have pondered the merits of selling. Still others have proposed eventually cobbling together a consortium to buy out Sony’s share in the publisher.
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Moonlight wrote:

Bertelsmann Media Group?
    As in BMG

here is some more info on Bertalsman

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e02f9700-6b44-11de-861d-00144feabdc0.html?nclick_check=1

Bertelsmann, the German media group, has launched a new music publishing venture with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts to acquire catalogues of songs with about €250m ($348m) of financing from the US private equity group.

The venture marks a strategic departure for KKR, which completed some of the world’s biggest leveraged buy-outs during the debt bubble, but is now looking for new ways to do deals after bank loans dried up.

EDITOR’S CHOICE
    Opinion: Copyright laws are a threat to our online freedom - Jul-07
    In depth: Private equity - Aug-28
    Bertelsmann full-year profit down by a third - Mar-24
    Bertelsmann eyes UK opportunities - Jan-27
    For Bertelsmann, the deal allows it to rebuild its music publishing activity, after selling most of its catalogue to Universal Music in 2006, without having to finance the expansion from its already stretched balance sheet.

It also provides the German group with a means to invest in a faster-growing area than its other traditional businesses such as its Random House books division or magazine subsidiary Gruner+Jahr.

The venture will be formed by Bertelsmann spinning out BMG Rights Management, a collection of songs by about 300 artists mostly left over from the sale of the German group’s share of its music joint venture with Sony last year.

It owns songs by Kylie Minogue, Nena, Roy Orbison, Mecano and The Beautiful South. When the new venture completes its first acquisition, which is expected by the end of the year, KKR would inject €250m of equity in return for a 51 per cent stake.

”This is an innovative type of private equity, it is a build-up, together with a large corporate, a more entrepreneurial type of deal, about backing a good management team,” said Philipp Freise, a KKR director responsible for media deals.

Several large music catalogues could soon be put up for sale. ABKCO Music & Records, which owns songs by the Rolling Stones, the Animals, and the Kinks, could be put on the block after its owner Allen Klein died last weekend.

There is also speculation about the future of Michael Jackson’s share of Sony ATV, which owns more than 250 Beatles songs, and the Mijac catalogue, which includes the singer’s own rights, after he died last month leaving heavy debts.

Hartwig Masuch, chief executive of BMG Rights Management, said: “This is a very fragmented market, with many small companies, so you don’t necessarily have to target the biggest catalogues.”

Music publishing’s relatively steady cashflow, which continues to grow even as recorded music sales are eroded by internet piracy, has attracted several private equity groups, and underpinned the buy-outs of both Warner Music and EMI.

A bigger prize would be EMI Music Publishing, but Terra Firma, the private equity group that bought EMI in 2007, would be reluctant to part with its most prized asset.

Valuations of catalogues, can vary widely, with multiples of net publishers’ share – the measure of income in the publishing business – dictated by the quality of the catalogue and the number of years left until its rights expire.

The new venture brings together two competitors from television broadcasting, as KKR owns a stake in ProSiebenSat.1 and Bertelsmann owns RTL.

But KKR has shown interest in Bertelsmann’s music business in the past, teaming up unsuccessfully with EMI to bid for BMG Music Publishing when it was sold in 2006. Now Bertelsmann is short of cash, KKR has swooped again.

Hartmut Ostrowski, its chief executive, has stated that Bertelsmann has limited capacity for acquisitions, having ended last year with €6.6bn in debt, just above its leverage ceiling of three times earnings.

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2009. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
    Moonlight
    Moonlight

Post  Moonlight Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Thanks for all that lotusflower Smile

It seems like everyone was after it, so, I think we can safely deduce, that the music catalogue business is very lucrative and much sought after then, if we didn't know that already.

No, I haven't read any of Dan Browne's books or seen any of the films either, but I know they sparked a whole host of internet disinformation too, or really like most things, some facts mixed with more fiction probably. That wasn't why I was laughing though, I was laughing because, whilst yes, Sony did finally acquire the whole of BMG's Music group/record label part of their company. They have a long standing relationship in the industry and obviously still work in co-operation together, with the BMG book publishing side & the Sony Pictures film making of the same products.
    So at least they still even after the acquisition, make comfortable business partners when it suits them. It just reminded me of the AEG-EstateofMJ deal for the This is it film going to Sony. I was laughing ironically, because no matter what I look at, or into, it always connects back to Sony, someway or other.

It's all about mergers and acquisitions isn't it. A lot of these people and companies connect with each other anyway.

That part in the article about Sony having the option to take back a further 25%, I've read about that before, it's seldom mentioned in most articles and I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I recall reading that one of the reasons why Sony had not exercised that option previously was because they didn't want the negative publicity and feared a boycott of Sony products by Jackson fans again. If there is any truth in that, maybe they needed another plan, to gain more control in a more discrete way.

However it is in terms of financing and shares though, the way I see it now, is that Sony are even more in control over what happens with the catalogue music now and not only that, they are also benefitting from a huge ressurection of Michael Jackson Music sales.

So, I think things could stay as they are at least for now, as to me, Sony are back virtually where they wanted to be in any case.

They are negotiating a deal for the post 2004 music, so we'll see what happens with that too.

They may even also end up with the Mijac catalogue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm