Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

Evan Chandler Dead

Moonlight

Evan Chandler Dead

Post  Moonlight on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 am

EXCLUSIVE: Father Of Michael Jackson Accuser Committed Suicide

Posted on Nov 17, 2009 @ 06:52PM

The father of a boy who sued Michael Jackson and accused him of sexual molestation died by committing suicide, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
    Evan Chandler, formerly a Beverly Hills dentist, shot himself in the head. He was found dead in Jersey City, N.J.
    Jersey City Police Department spokesman Stan Eason told RadarOnline.com: “Evan Chandler’s body was found at 5.35 pm on November 5 by the concierge at his luxury apartment building in Jersey City. We have ruled it as suicide because he was found with a gun held to his body and had a single bullet wound to the side of his head. Mr. Chandler was 65.

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead

“There was no note found in the apartment but officers did find medication in keeping with a serious medical condition. A doctor based at Colanta Hematology in Bayonne, NJ, had called the concierge, asking him check on Mr. Chandler’s apartment as Mr. Chandler had missed an appointment. It was thanks to the concierge’s actions that Mr. Chandler’s body was discovered. Mr. Chandler’s body has now been returned to his family.”
    In the early 1990s, Chandler reported Jackson to authorities in both Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, charging the King of Pop with molesting his son, then 13.

The Santa Barbara County District Attorney’s Office launched a 13-month probe into the allegations and convened a grand jury to look into the sexual abuse charges.
    In 1994, the boy gave police audio-taped evidence alleging abuse by Jackson. The boy and his father also brought a civil lawsuit against Jackson.
    PHOTOS: Stars Arrive At World Premiere Of This Is It
    But the case never went to trial because the boy received a civil settlement for “personal injuries arising out of claims of negligence” from the superstar.
    Both parties signed a confidentiality agreement, promising not tot talk about the case or the multi-million-dollar settlement.

http://www.radarmagazine.com/exclusives/2009/11/exclusive-father-michael-jackson-accuser-committed-suicide
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Evan Chandler Dead

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

I know. This is good news.It doesn't make me sad at all. I am not sayin that I ma happy, but I am not sad... .

lotusflower

Post  lotusflower on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 am

So mY first thought was is it really sucide or was he killed? what do others think?

It seems unlikely to me that he would suddenly feel guilty 17 years later, when he had none before, unless he was on some kind of psychiatric medication that makes people suicidal sometimes.

There was that tape to the boys stepfather where he said there were powerful people not just him, that were behind bringing michael down, so maybe he could name names.

This is how the illuminati work, the cut the links, I didn't see that one coming though.

Here’s an exerpt of a recorded conversation between the father Evan Chandler of the 1993 boy’s father, and stepfather.

This is the father speaking. This can be found inn a book called Redemption, by Geraldine Hughes- “I’m prepared to move against Michael Jackson. It’s allready set. There are people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.” Whoever this person is that the father is referring to probably had proximity to Michael Jackson, and the ability to controll people in Michael Jackson’s world

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090826090102AAVs5nT
    Moonlight

Post  Moonlight on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm

My stomach rolled over when I first read that news, because my first thought was the same as yours Shocked
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a mind like a sewer at the moment lotusflower Wink

It does say he had a serious medical condition, so that and a subsequent suicide are a possibility. I was suspicious though, mostly because of the timing & nature of the headlines.
    ~ I have this feeling some strings are pulled behind the scenes in relation to the challenge to the Will and executor issues, the feeling I had, that something was going on, started with the TMZ/Klein peeing thing dragging '93 molestation allegation issues back up again, so when this news hit, it felt like it was connected.

I hadn't thought about tape recordings, or the implications of Evan Chandler being able to name names though pale thanks for the link, interesting read.

I've heard the recording that's on youtube here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDSf8q7vsxE

but not the part you've quoted above though, I've not read Geraldine Hughes's book, have you?
    ~ I'll have to get a copy to check it out, if it's quoted in there then.

If it says all that I wonder if there is any more to it, or Whether Geraldine Hughes knows anymore?
    I assume it was Pellicano who had those recordings? & he's in prison, which could mean the FBI have them, when they got everything else, or they could be in someone else's hands, Weitzman & Cochrane took over from Fields & Pellicano, or destroyed? copies?

lotusflower

Post  lotusflower on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:57 am

I wonder what serious medical condition he had maybe cancer, oh in that case if he were in pain, maybe he would, but you can get painrelief.

I haven't read the book , but I did read somewhere else the same passage that was taped so I'm sure there is some truth in it.
    afrika

Post  afrika on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 am

I have read the book and it’s excellent. So many details.

I’m not sad that he died. Actually I’ve been waiting for him to commit suicide for a while now.

But why NOW?!! I think he felt guilt for what he had done to MJ and that he was going expose some people. So they get rid of him!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

afrika wrote:I have read the book and it’s excellent. So many details.

I’m not sad that he died. Actually I’ve been waiting for him to commit suicide for a while now.

But why NOW?!! I think he felt guilt for what he had done to MJ and that he was going expose some people. So they get rid of him!!

I am not sad at all that this pig finally left this world. Ppl say it is not a good idea to say thisngs like that, but I believe in mystery and God and I believe that justice was done by God.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Just type this name (Charles Thomson) in google and his BLOG (where this is written) will come up.

Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson
    by Charles Thomson

When it emerged yesterday that two weeks go Evan Chandler, father of Jordan Chandler, shot himself in the head, few tears were shed despite the media’s best efforts to eulogise him.

Most media outlets are touting Chandler as ‘the father of the boy who accused Jackson of child molestation’. Wrong. Chandler was the father who accused Jackson of molesting his son.

The initial allegations against Jackson were made not by Jordan Chandler but by his father Evan, in spite of Jordan’s insistence that Jackson never touched him inappropriately, a stance that the boy maintained for several months.

Relations between the boy’s father and Jackson had soured in early 1993 when Evan asked the popstar to build him a house and Jackson politely declined. A failed screenwriter, Chandler contacted Jackson shortly afterwards and asked him to negotiate three scriptwriting deals on his behalf. If Jackson did not comply, he said, he would accuse him of molesting his son. Jackson didn’t comply – and the rest is history.

As revealed by Mary Fischer in her 1994 GQ article ‘Was Michael Jackson Framed?’ – Jordan Chandler only claimed to have been molested by Jackson after Evan – a dentist by trade – plied him with a mind-bending drug called sodium amytal, which is known to induce false memory syndrome.

Even once Jordan Chandler began to toe his father’s line, his testimony was so unconvincing that DA Tom Sneddon took his case to three separate grand juries and none of them allowed him to bring charges against Michael Jackson. Contrary to widely reported myth, Jordan Chandler did not accurately describe Jackson’s genitals. Among other inaccuracies, he claimed that Jackson was circumcised while police photographs proved that he was not.

Unsurprisingly, none of this information has made its way into the mainstream media’s reportage of Evan Chandler’s death. Instead, Chandler’s suicide is seen as another opportunity to sling mud at Michael Jackson and perpetuate the same, tired old myths about the 1993 allegations – particularly with regard to the settlement.

News outlets the world over are once more reporting that in 1994 Jackson paid the Chandlers a settlement. This is total fiction.

Court documents from the time state clearly that Jackson’s insurance carrier “negotiated and paid the settlement over the protests of Mr Jackson and his personal legal counsel.”

Jackson didn’t even agree with the settlement, let alone pay it.
    Amongst the publications that rehashed this age old nonsense was The Sun, to which I often contribute as a Michael Jackson expert. I was contacted yesterday and asked to provide information about Evan Chandler and the 1993 allegations, which I did. However, none of my information was used – most likely because it reflected too well on Jackson. Myths that imply Jackson’s guilt are evidently more important than truths which exonerate him.

Noticing that The Sun’s article on Chandler’s suicide contained several factual inaccuracies (most promintently that Jordan initiated the claims of molestation and that Jackson paid the family a settlement) I contacted two members of staff at the newspaper – my usual contact and the journalist who wrote the article. Neither email was replied and the article was not changed.

Elsewhere, The Mirror ranked several places higher on the adbsurdity scale as it attempted to portray Chandler as a martyr of some kind. ‘Michael Jackson sex case dad Evan Chandler wanted justice but ended up destroyed’, read the headline.

Justice?

If Evan Chandler had wanted justice, why did he contact Jackson and ask for a three-movie script deal before he went to the police? If he wanted justice, why did he accept a settlement from Jackson’s insurance carrier?
    Indeed, the settlement included a clause which stated that accepting the payment in lieu of a civil trial would not affect the family’s ability to testify in a criminal case. So if Evan Chandler wanted justice, why didn’t he allow the police to press ahead with their investigation?

The headline, along with much of the article, is nonsense.

Having taken Jackson’s insurance carrier for just under $15million (not the $20million usually alluded to by the press), in 1996 Evan Chandler tried to sue Jackson for a further $60million after claiming that the star’s album HIStory was a breach of the settlement’s confidentiality clause. In addition to trying to sue Jackson, Chandler requested that the court allow him to produce a rebuttal album called EVANstory.

Yes, really.

So the man who The Mirror claims only ‘wanted justice’ thought that the best course of action after the initial media storm died down would be to release an album of music about the supposed abuse of his pre-pubescent son.

The Mirror alluded to the fact that relations between Jordan and his parents were strained after 1993, but laid the blame at Jackson’s door, claiming that the trauma of the case had driven them apart.

In actuality, Jordan Chandler went to court when he was 16 and gained legal emancipation from both of his parents. When called to appear at Jackson’s 2005 trial, he refused to testify against his former friend. Had he taken the stand, Jackson’s legal team had a number of witnesses who were prepared to testify that Jordan – who now lives in Long Island under an assumed name – had told them in recent years that he hated his parents for what they made him say in 1993, and that Michael Jackson had never touched him.

The evidence surrounding the 1993 allegations overwhelmingly supports Michael Jackson’s innocence. It is for this reason that during the lengthy investigation, which continued for many months before Jackson’s insurance carrier negotiated a settlement, Michael Jackson was never arrested and he was never charged with any crime.

The evidence overwhelmingly suggests that Evan Chandler masterminded the allegations as a money making scheme, believing it would help him to achieve his dream of working in Hollywood. Tape recorded telephone conversations heard him dismiss the boy’s wellbeing as ‘irrelevant’ and claim that he was out to take Jackson for all he was worth. (Click here for Mary Fischer’s GQ article, which contains transcripts of the telephone calls.)

Mary Fischer’s evidence shows that as well as falsifying the sexual abuse of his own son in an elaborate extortion plot, when Jordan refused to play along Evan plied him with mind-altering drugs in a bid to trick him into believing that he was molested.

But even drugging a child as part of an extortion plot wasn’t Evan Chandler’s lowest point. That came when he petitioned the court to allow him to release an album of music about the supposed sexual abuse of his own son.

If Evan Chandler wanted justice, he got it two weeks ago.
    As for the media, this latest incident cements once more the industry’s almost total unwillingness to report fairly or accurately on Michael Jackson, particularly on the bogus allegations of sexual abuse that were levelled against him. None of the aforementioned information and evidence was included in any article about Chandler’s suicide that I have read so far, despite the fact that I personally delivered it to at least one newspaper which has repeatedly paid me as a Jackson expert on other stories.

Exculpatory facts are overlooked in favour of salacious myths. A black humanitarian is tarred as a paedophile and his white extortionist is painted as a martyr.

As for Jordan Chandler, maybe with his father gone he will find the courage to do the honourable thing. Perhaps he will surface somewhere and tell the world what he’s been telling his friends for over a decade now – that Michael Jackson never laid a finger on him. Until then, I suspect he will live with the same torment that it seems eventually claimed his father, suspiciously soon after the demise of the biggest victim in all of this; Michael Jackson.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:03 am

CNN) -- The man who accused pop star Michael Jackson of molesting his son in 1993 killed himself in his New Jersey condo earlier this month, police said.

Evan Chandler, 65, was found by the building's concierge November 5 after a doctor, who was treating him for cancer, said he missed an appointment, the Jersey City, New Jersey, police report said.

Chandler was "extremely ill" with cancer, the report said.

He was working as a dentist in Beverly Hills, California, in 1993 when he said his son, who was 13 at the time, told him that Jackson had molested him. His son revealed it, he said, when he put him under anesthesia to pull a tooth.

The Los Angeles County district attorney did not pursue criminal charges against Jackson, but Chandler and his son reached a confidential financial settlement with the singer after filing a lawsuit. Reports at the time said the Chandlers got between $16 million and $20 million from Jackson's insurance company.

The Chandler accusation became a key part of the prosecution's case when Jackson was tried and acquitted of molestation a decade later in Santa Barbara County, California.

The elder Chandler was found "on his bed in a lifeless state with a gun in his hand," the investigator's report said. "The victim had a silver revolver in his right hand which was pressed against the right side of his head," Officer J.S. Sielski wrote.

Chandler, who was estranged from most of his family, owned the .38-caliber pistol he used to kill himself, Jersey City spokesman Stan Eason said.

No suicide note was found, Eason added.

Chandler's brother -- a lawyer in Santa Barbara County -- told CNN in 2003 that Chandler feared for his life because of threats made by angry Jackson fans.

"There's a hard-core group, there was and probably still is, of fanatical fans who see him as a deity," Ray Chandler told CNN's Larry King. "Some of them will go to any lengths that, you know, there's some who will just go as far as threatening, there's some who will go -- who will be violent, and you know, you never know how far it is going to go."

Ray Chandler has not responded to calls from CNN for comment about his brother's death.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/18/jackson.accuser.suicide/index.html
    afrika

Post  afrika on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:
    afrika wrote:I have read the book and it’s excellent. So many details.

I am not sad at all that this pig finally left this world. Ppl say it is not a good idea to say thisngs like that, but I believe in mystery and God and I believe that justice was done by God.

Who cares what people think? I’m glad he’s gone.

Did he commit suicide or was it a murder, i don’t trust people in HOLLYWOOD!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:30 pm

I do not really care that he is dead either. It was a suicide which is a sign that justice was done on spiritual level.He didn’t die in Hollywood. He used to live in an a luxury condo in New Jersey .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:11 pm