Man in the Mirror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

2 posters

His legacy will live forever. MJ Quotes.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

His legacy will live forever. MJ Quotes. Empty His legacy will live forever. MJ Quotes.

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 pm

It is a very good reading for everybody who wants to understand what kind of person Michael Jackson really was.

http://www.mjquotes.com/quotes.htm
    lotusflower

His legacy will live forever. MJ Quotes. Empty Re: His legacy will live forever. MJ Quotes.

Post  lotusflower Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Thank you I like them all, this one is nice

Being Close to God

I’ve looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father’s kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God’s creation embraces me. We are one.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm