Man in the Mirror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

LAPD is "getting closer"...????

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

LAPD is "getting closer"...???? Empty LAPD is "getting closer"...????

Post  Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Just want to share one my own observation: as soon as autopsy report leaked into press, suddenly an info about LAPD “getting closer” appeared too. What a smart manipulation of ppl's minds!
    Looks like they give us another “candy” ,hoping that in another 2 months or so the situation will calm down.

TMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TE6eBdBV

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 am