Man in the Mirror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Man in the Mirror

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said: There is not much time left.... MICHAEL JACKSON

3 posters

La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’ Empty La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’

Post  Admin Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm

La Toya Jackson is living in fear — she’s terrified someone is out to kill her, it has been claimed.

The singer apparently feels that her life is in danger because she knows too much about her brother Michael Jackson’s murder.

La Toya, sources say, believes she’s been marked for death by the same people she says killed Michael because he was worth more dead than alive.

“La Toya is convinced someone paid Michael’s personal physician, Conrad Murray, to kill him because they stood to gain up to $1 billion from his death,” a source told the National Enquirer.

“La Toya has been telling pals she can name the mysterious people Michael’s doctor was working with when Michael died. She is convinced they killed her brother and wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to kill her as well.

“She says too many people have got too much to lose if the truth gets out. She fears for her life.”

La Toya is also worried the entire Jackson family is in danger.

“She says her information is explosive and that Dr Murray did not act alone in Michael’s death,” said the insider. “She’s extra cautious now of the people she talks to and the places she goes.

“She only goes to crowded restaurants and refuses to go the supermarket when it’s dark outside.”

In a September interview with Barbara Walters, the 53-year-old revealed her fears the pop superstar had been murdered.

“When I found out he had actually passed, I said, ‘No. I wasn’t an accident. Michael was murdered’,” she said.

“I don’t think we’ll find a person as talented, a person who thought the way he thought… a person with the heart that Michael had,” she added. “People aren’t that way anymore. He was special. He wasn’t God, but he was certainly god-like. He was the closest thing to a god that I knew.”
    http://www.showbizspy.com/article/193532/la-toya-jackson-thinks-someone-wants-to-kill-her.html
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’ Empty Re: La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’

Post  Admin Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

If Latoya will be killed, then we will be allowed to discuss this subject on MJJC board. They closed my thread there, so I had to save this info here.
    Moonwalkman

La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’ Empty Re: La Toya Jackson ‘Thinks Someone Wants to Kill Her’

Post  Moonwalkman Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:26 am

Yep and I think that was wierd when they closed it sayin' it is tabloid while they still don't even close all the TMZ they had on there. Something wierd about that one.
    lotusflower

Post  lotusflower Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 am

Moonwalkman wrote:Yep and I think that was wierd when they closed it sayin' it is tabloid while they still don't even close all the TMZ they had on there. Something wierd about that one.

Agreed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 pm